Bree is 9 months and 1 week old today!! Holy goodness – SLOW DOWN!
Here are some things about her; she can:
- recognize her immediate family, and most extended family :)
- crawl well, and fast, particularly when the bath is running and she doesn’t want to miss out
- stand with the support of almost anything, and then stand for up to 3 seconds without holding onto anything
- magically get off our family bed, without injury, to play on the floor before waking daddy; he only thought something was up when the monitor was making weird noises. She was playing with it!
- eat most solid food, especially when cut up into pea sized pieces (very nice pincer grasp emerging :)
- bang objects together, on the floor, on her parents and/or sister
- give nice, wet kisses!
- wave bu-bye and hello
- she LOVES to eat strawberries (given whole!), blueberries (cut in half), apple, spaghetti and tomato sauce, avocado, rice, egg, beef, chicken, peas, asparagus, green beans, broccoli, (she actually has a special interest in all green vegetables, given steamed and as whole as possible) and whatever everyone else is eating
We love her soooo very much!! Happy 9 months little bug!